Following the recent transformations in the OSS / BSS world (Like NGN and SOA) there is a growing need for a ‘single-framework’ complete solution to serve the telecom industry support systems.
NGOSS is a concept developed by the TM forum and later accepted by ITU as a standard responding to the market needs.
Who should attend:
Team leaders, Marketing, Sales and project managers.
First half day
1. Why we are here – Introduction
What this course is covering
The need for solution – the OSS BSS gap
2. The OSS evolution – Impact on Engineering and marketing
PTT, fixed, mobile, cable, MVNO, triple play, quad play, multi play, IPTV, IMS – the world we are live in
NGN and NG services
3. The BSS evolution - Impact on IT Strategy & support
4. NGOSS components & Architecture- The 4 base pillars of NGOSS: eTOM, TAM, SID and TNA
Second half day
5. eTOM component level 1-3
6. SID component level 1-3
Demonstrarion of a SID browser
7. Why should we adopt NGOSS? - the benefits adopting NGOSS
How SID creates a common vocabulary and reducesmisunderstanding
How to achieve faster service delivery - short time to market