Course description with information on the course – marketing oriented.
WebRTC is a new technology with a potential to disrupt telecommunications and bring with it creativity and innovation. This course provides an introduction of WebRTC, touching it from both technical as well as business sides; providing a broad overview about what WebRTC is, its disruption potential and the ecosystem created around it and its key players.
This Training is delivered as live on-line training, tacking advantage of the E-Learning Technology:
– Everywhere, every time, from you office/home
– ½ day session: No need to stop your project
– No travel expense & time
Who should attend?Product managers,Project managers and project leaders, Developers
• Gain basic understanding of WebRTC
• Understand the ecosystem around WebRTC
1. What is (and isn’t WebRTC)
- History of WebRTC
- The WebRTC specification
- Browser support
- Mobile and WebRTC
2. How does WebRTC compare to other VoIP protocols?
- Anatomy of a VoIP solution
- SIP versus WebRTC
- XMPP or SIP signaling for WebRTC?
- Interoperability with legacy VoIP deployments
3. WebRTC in the non-VoIP world
- Peer assisted content delivery
- Low latency messaging
- Secure search and browsing
- Gaming and WebRTC
4. Market forces around WebRTC
- Enterprise vs the Web
- The WebRTC codec wars
- To federate or not to federate?
- Telecom and WebRTC
5. The WebRTC ecosystem
- 5 archetypes of WebRTC vendors
- Real-world use cases
6. Wrap-up and Q&A