Introduction to all Electronic Module Development Variables and there Implication on the product design, for:
- Relevant Data Collection and Assessment.
- Ongoing Development Process Requirements Forecasting.
- Realistic Expectation setting, from project stuff, department stuff, other entities
- Infrastructure Definition and Preparation for the Module Design and Production
- Defining Readiness to Development, Production, Support and Maintenance.
- Working Processes adjustment/Improvement for Time-To-Market Shortening.
- Schedule and Cost Definition
Designed as Brain-storming workshop format, for gainning from the experience of all the participants.
Who should attend?Electronic/Design Engineer, System Engineers and Development Managers, Configuration and Engineering Managers
Skills Gained: After completing this training, you will be able to:
Improvement and acceleration of the participant adaption process at each new job, by supply the participant with:
- Knowledge and tools to define and gain the relevant data which vital for best product implementation, by understanding the data implications on the product design.
- Optional Methods and Tools for practice improvement.
- Improvement of the product infrastructure design and thus reduce the amount of Design/Development versions and “mines” which may accrue (or created) during the product life
1. Workshop Motivation
- Learning Process Features
- Revision Cost detail
2. Workshop Introduction
- Transmitter/Receiver Block Diagram
- Data Scrambling and Encoding
3. Electronic Module D/D Considerations – General
- Core Design Aspects
- Applicable Standard
- Market Demands
- Local Working Formats
4. Electronic Module D/D Basics
- Required Specification Definition
- Configuration, Schedule & Cost Definitions
- Implementation Origin
- Overall Design Aspect Integration
- Design Audit
- Implementation Definition
- Available Product & Services Utilization
- Development Tools / Accessories
- Dev. Process File and Products
5. Engineering, Production and Assy Considerations
- Engineering Files
- Production Filesl
- Eng. & Production Files Update
6. Simulation & Workshop Summary